Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

First Time Blogger

I have many reasons why I hesitate to write about anything. It's not that I'm shy; it could be writers block or my  thought processor going haywire, running silly and amok! Thoughts are expressions that are rooted deep in ones core or gut or behind your buttonhole. And that is the buttonhole truth!


Greetings and welcome to my first blog - EARTH CHATTERS. Let's begin the chatter of whatever comes to mind.


The Mama and Nana Do List


How can you say NO to your daughter when she argues in an embarrassing tone that her cell phone is "OLD"? After a couple of months of her staying after school and not saying much about her all girls Technovation Application Project, we were relieved during their superb pitch, explaining how their product can be uploaded on their cell phone. They won third place. Mama and Nana thanked the invisible guardians for the timely upgrade from OLD cell phone to a SMART phone. Smart Moms =Happy teenager!




MAY Birds Song


The last 3 months, the birds of Spring belts out bird chatters as I prepare breakfast and lunch for my family. There are moments when I get carried away by their music that I'd gesticulate my head and hand, flipping a perfect sunny side with their chirping rhythm and beat . My audience,, our family pets an indoor catahoulla~aussie and a peering outside the glass sliding door sixteen years old garden coon cat, patiently waiting for me to fix their morning meal. Ahh, to be depended on and adored by these creatures is priceless! Oh snap!
Daughter!! Wake up or you'll be late for school!  

No comments:

Post a Comment