Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

I WRITE FROM MY MIND, SOUL AND ENERGIES



A passage from my Mommy Duties Journal titled, I Write From My Mind, Soul and Energies.


"Sure enough, there it was, behind my eyes, struggling as it scans whatever it thinks might be interesting or what might be lurking up in front of it. How idle can you get IDEA? How is it that you are stuck without words to pen or lacking in vision to paint? Is there not a vast canvas that is waiting to be stroked by GENIUS?" 


"Reality surprises and the flow of energy can get stuck, like yummy honey on peanut butter.  So, then screw the sweet things and dive for the sour, sultry or salty, as there's no mistaking that, THOUGHT!"


                              I,
once had a voice that was fluent in many languages, that for those who were able to listen, were drawn by the messages and lived by what they could use and share from it with others. These messages were ancient. It spoke of and about who we were as human beings and as spiritual beings.  So, here is what I had experienced.



Driving up a winding road, gazing in amazement at the morning sun's ray, sprayed all over the awesome looking lichen covered trees that bow and stretch on all directions, arching the surrounding path towards higher grounds. One can't help notice the slender and craggy looking trunks and limbs dressed with various shades of greens, specks of yellows and amber spiraling and scattering all over the forest-like canopy of this mini forest, trailing up to the residential areas and further on to my daughters school. 


Each day for the last three years I get this treat which lasts only several minutes of driving time and yet it has burnt an image for eternity in my minds eye! This is natures language that I'm speaking off. 


On those foggy and rainy days, the trees lined passage and its surrounding habitats emit calm energy, fanning the light scent of sweet eucalyptus and wild grass that is ever mystical in their habitat. Ah and the tantalizing soft breeze echoing their vibrations, connecting me with their overall essence, soothing out all my heavy burdens for that moment in time! How I cherish every moment of this and like a tree growing with the elements, seasons and humans, I flourish too for that moment as a soul.  This I embrace as natures spiritual messages.


Photos by:Babe Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment